- check off “subscribe by email and click activate
- – use pic collage before hand to save nice borders, stickers etc before I use the select picture thing
- click add media,
- can then choose select files or camera role or media library if I want other ones
- can align it (button on right side to be able to write beside it if I want to)
- orange insert button at bottom
IF I want to add in a bunch of pictures instead of just one:
- add media
- create gallery
- – find my pictures and highlight
- – decide on columns or size at right hand side
- – can put captions underneath before hand if I want.
- – click orange insert button
- throw a newsletter into the blog from google drive
- – insert from google drive (on left)
- – choose file from docs
- allow them to share (right side)
- – orange insert button at bottom
- – ***if I change this document in google drive it will change on the blog automatically as well so be careful with this!
– from you tube, copy the link and paste it in.
– click add media
then , insert from google drive (from left side)
– choose a file, click allowed (on right side) through “embed status”
– Insert (orange button at bottom)
– then go back to the visit site to see it from the front the way others would if they came to our sight
Discussion is where I allow or don’t allow parents to comment.